Kitchen Decoration, Not Only Can Be Beautiful And Can Be Stored
What's the most in the kitchen? Of course it is lampblack! A lot of grease stains will appear in the kitchen after a long time! These oily fume stains are very difficult to clean! Many homeowners will have this kind of worry when they want to renovate their houses. Looking at the kitchen decoration renderings are very beautiful, will it become like the kitchen of the old house now living in a long time, messy and dirty?
1. The place where the most oil is accumulated: the stove. When cooking, the soup will overflow accidentally, and it will be more difficult to clean if it gets on the stove or flows into the crevices! Everyone should develop the habit of hand-cleaning and don't wait until the stain has leaked and dried. If you encounter stubborn stains, you can use a hot towel to get stuffy for a while, and then clean it after the stain softens. In addition, you can also use a dish cloth dipped in toothpaste to wipe clean!
2. Cabinet countertops are the focus of kitchen design. Cabinet design is very important. There are many things in the kitchen, all kinds of appliances, kitchenware, tableware, etc. are all stored in this space. It is recommended that you do a good job of sorting and storing, the infrequently used items can be stored in a location that is not easy to reach, and the frequently used items can be placed in a location that can be taken out and stored at hand! In order to increase the storage function, the editor of Bossini reminds you that you can use partitions, wall shelves, corner shelves, etc. to increase storage functions. The height of the countertop should be designed according to the height of the chef at home, and the material of the countertop is also very important! At present, the common countertops and characteristics, the editor of Bossini made a simple summary for everyone:
1) Natural stone countertops are resistant to high temperature, wear resistance, and have beautiful and natural textures, but they are easy to contain dirt and are not easy to clean and radiate. Artificial stone countertops have good hardness, strength and gloss, and are suitable for kitchen countertops. Easy to clean and take care of but not heat resistant.
2) The stainless steel countertop is environmentally friendly and non-radiation, waterproof, easy to clean, durable, hard enough, not cracked, and scratched. Wooden countertops have high appearance, but are easy to crack, not resistant to dirt and heat. Pay attention to waterproofing, fouling and pest control.
3) When doing kitchen decoration, try to avoid the occurrence of sanitary corners! There are many pipes in the kitchen. When designing, pay attention to avoiding pipes. This not only keeps the cabinets intact, but also avoids the appearance of sanitary corners. In addition, the stove should not face the kitchen window, otherwise the wind will affect the stove flame.
3. How to clean tea stains? Life tips: You can use toothpaste and add a small amount of water to the bottom of the cup to scrub. Stubborn tea stains can be brushed lightly with a toothbrush. The abrasive in the toothpaste can easily remove the tea stains.
4. What should I do if the kitchen floor is invaded by oil? The kitchen has been used for a long time, and the oil on the floor is difficult to clean. You can put some vinegar in the mopping water to easily remove the oil on the floor! When decorating the kitchen, choose easy-to-clean tiles, especially the joints must be small and few. You can choose to install floor drains and use non-slip tiles.