+
  • ocean-cream-white-quartz-engineered-stone20096236772.webp
  • ocean-cream-white-quartz-engineered-stone35129616430.webp
  • ocean-cream-white-quartz-engineered-stone35117741694.webp
  • ocean-cream-white-quartz-engineered-stone35107116492.webp
  • ocean-cream-white-quartz-engineered-stone35096335131.webp

Ocean Cream White Quartz Engineered Stone

Item Number: A1406 Materials: High purity acid-washed 93% quartz stone, 7% palymer material and a small amount of inorganic pigment Dimension: 3200*1600mm, 3200*1800mm, 3000*1400mm Thickness: 15mm, 18mm, 20mm, 30mm Bulk density: >2.40g/m³ Flatness: <2mm Mohs’ hardness: 6-7

Categorie:

Keyword:

hiddenValue

  • Technical Parameter
  • Description and Features
  • Application
  • Ocean Cream White Quartz Engineered Stone

     

    Ocean Cream White Quartz Engineered Stone is an excellent stone, mainly for the countertop place of the kitchen. We can see that when style, performance and cost is your family or workplace priority. The quartz countertop has a high quality look and feel, but compared with other natural stone, the maintenance cost of quartz stone is much lower.

     

    Our quartz stone is usually composed of 93% of natural quartz materials, and the remaining 7% is composed of polymers. Resins and pigments. Quartz countertops are very durable, there are a variety of colors and styles. The quartz kitchen countertop is heat-resistant, and it does not crack or debris, because it is non-porous, it will not require regular sealing, not easy to stain. In addition, quartz is a non-porous stone, which means that it doesn't hide bacteria, it is easy to clean.

     

    Products Details

     

    _202202071617112 _202202071617113

     

    Company Introduction

     

    Betop Stone is a mature quartz stone manufacturer, and now has 20 years of trade history, focusing on high-quality artificial stone stone large board production, providing a variety of quartz stone color options for customers around the world.

     

     

    Case Application

     

    A1406-ceasar (1)

    A1406-ceasar (2)

    A1406-ceasar (3)

    A1406-ceasar (4)

     

    Technical Information

     

    Size: 3200x1600mm、3200x1800mm、3000x1400mm

    Thick: 15mm、18mm、20mm、30mm

    Surface: Polished

     

     

    Know more details,please contact us.

     

    Hot Tags: ocean cream white quartz engineered stone, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale, for sale, Montblanc QuartzMocha Cream QuartzQuartz Sky SeriesBlack And White QuartzCloudy Beige SlabSilver Grey Quartz

Related Product

Send Inquiry

NOTE: Please leave your email, our professional person will contact you asap!